With NTK SS tool series tooling system for grooving, a variety of toolholder shank sizes, insert shapes and groove widths suitable for automatic CNC lathes are available. They can be used for a wide range of grooving operations for small parts.
- Shank size from size 8mm to 25mm
- Can be adjusted for almost all CNC automatic lathes or small type CNC lathes.
The shape of tools are selectable for gang tooling type tool post or turret type tool post.
- Available in a variety of groove widths.
The groove width can be selected form 0.3mm to 3.0mm
- Grooving inserts ensure low cutting resistance with little chatter.
Chipbreaker rake angle 20° (cermet grade: 8°)
- The insert grade type is selected from micro grain carbides KM3 and ZM3 which ensure both sharp cutting performance and toughness.
KM3 or ZM3 are applicable for machining that requires sharp cutting.
Cermet grade offers high speed cutting performance and excellent surface finish.